I bought paint for our main living area in the Fall of 2006, but couldn't figure out how to paint the 2-story living room and stairway. Well, simple solution, we hired someone! the next wekend, we moved Parker's room downstairs so we don've have to keep taking him up and down the stairs, and before we did that, I painted it. I also painted the downstairs bathroom-so here are
the pictures!
Piano room:

Family Room:

Dining Room/pool table room:

Parker's room:

Downstairs Bathroom
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

5 comments:
oh I love it! the green really does kind of match my apartment although I'm sure it probably looks a little different in person! looks great!
Nice job on the paint/decorating. Does Parker like his new "downstairs" bedroom?
I love that color. Nuetral and warm but not too dark. I love Parker's room too! It looks real bright but not that yucky bright that you find in some kid's rooms.
looks great - I am especially envious of how organized Parker's room is. Wanna come organize mine? As I have been since we met, I am still seriously lacking in the whole organizing decluttering department.
Karee
Cute! I can't wait to see it in person. Maybe you can have an unveiling-of-the-paint party. :)
Post a Comment