
I know, I know...from blog spying.... I'm aware that EVERYONE thinks their kids are the cutest kids in the whole world, but look how cute my boys are! I especially like the cute pics of Parker below-how cute are his little poses!?!?! I have determined that this is why everyone needs a mom and dad - to make them feel special. If every child just had an adult that thought they were the cutest, most awesome kid...think of all the world problems it would solve! No one really can do this better then a parent-so I am just doing my part to make the world a better place! :)
When I came in Parker's room the other day-he was just lounging there with his hands behind his head, it just cracked me up! I immediately left the room to get the camera, cuz who can pass up this photo op!
He sits on his own better every day! He still needs to be propped, but someday he'll be able to do it on his own. It's amazing the small milestones that you celebrate with a special needs child-you learn to appreciate the little things ;)
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

2 comments:
Tami-your kids ARE SO CUTE! Parker melts my heart everytime I see him. He is the most happy child I have ever seen. Also, the picture of Camden dancing with Parker at Parker's graduation completely brought me to tears (of joy of course). Camden is going to grow up to be such a sweet, compassionate man.
You are right. Your kids are awesome and of course I think Nicolas is the most awesome kid in the world!!!
Post a Comment