Paul thinks that it is silly that they do preschool and kindergarten graduations, but I think that it's cute-and helps the kids with closure on the year ;) Plus, they are so cute in their little hats! Here are some pics of the kids for their respective graduations!

Look at those happy kids! Ready to move on to kindergarten and 1st grade!

My kid's teachers have been fantastic!!! I could not have asked for more caring, diligent teachers. Camden and Parker both learned SO much this year-and we owe it all to their fabulous, wonderful teachers! thank you to Mrs. Hyde and Ms. Peggy and their aides: Mrs. Lenzen, Ms. Phyllis and Ms. Dianne!

Because 5 of the 6 kids in Parker's class are moving on, they had a "5 little ducks" theme with none of them coming back. Camden and Parker are dancing for the last time to "Who Let the Dogs out," Parker's class song.

Camden with his classmates. I didn't realize until I saw this sign that Camden is the class of 2020-what a cool year! ...and how far away is that!!! They sang some cute little songs which I will download later (unless you are close family, you probably don't want to subject yourselves to kindergartners trying to sing a song while distracted by the audience! ;) I had a fun day watching my 2 little boys move 1 year ahead. I now officially have a real school year under my belt, and am ready to move to 1st grade! Oh my, they grow up quickly!
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

1 comment:
Your boys are adorable! I love the hats too! I'm a sucker for graduations too, regardless of the grade.
Post a Comment