Saturday, June 7, 2008

Parker and his new room

After recieving a comment, I thought I should blog a bit about Parker's new room. We moved him downstairs because he is just too heavy! I was worried about putting him in a different room and having him nap and sleep right next to the living room, but we bought this house for this very purpose, so we tried it. Parker LOVES his new room. He knew we had made a special room for him and was very excited. It's nice to have some of his toys and books in there so everything is so easily accessible to us. His room is right below ours, so its easy to hear him if he wakes up early or what not. The first night I put him to bed, I went back in to check on him a few minutes later and he was already asleep. I told his teachers at school about it and when they asked him about his new room ,his face just lit up! I'm glad that we used the same furniture for now so it wasn't too much of a transition-the next step will be a big boy bed (but it is really convenient for me to have him still in the crib). Our only problem....Camden! He was jealous of Parker's new room and that it was right by the living room where everyone was-I ended up buying him some new speed racer sheets so he wouldn't feel left out :)

1 comment:

Scot said...

Cute, I'm glad Parker man likes his new digs and smiles about it.