Courtney came to visit us in NC and not only did she get a vacation, but so did I! I had a lot of fun taking her all around town and seeing all of the sites. Paul was out of town the first few nights, so we were able to be girly all the time! We painted our nails and watched girl TV and talked, and talked and talked...I think my husband might have been secretly glad he wasn't there the first few days... ;) It was so fun to hang out with my sister! We had so much fun talking and visiting-I am so lucky to have such cool sisters!
We went to Duke Gardens and Duke Chapel. We were there during the organ recital which is always a really awesome experience.


Courtney had fun hanging out with Parker and Camden. They both LOVED their Aunt Courtney! They always love it when my sisters visit and they get extra attention. I always have to remind Camden NOT to wake up early and wake up our guests-if it was up to him, he would wake up at 6am and play until school started! I did let him skip school one day and hang out with us-it just seemed too mean to make him go to school every day!
We went to the NC Museum of Life and Science in Durham-we had fun at one of my favorite spots, the blocks! I could spend hours building things there...um...I mean.....Camden loves it!
Downtown Raleigh is always fun. Below is a view down Fayettville street. We also went to the Museum of Life and Science downtown and went to the state capital building. It was a fun day.
Courtney and Camden getting studious in the library at the State Capitol building.
Ahhh!!!!! Camden actually got his head stuck doing this little stunt for the picture. I think it is the last time Camden will stick his head in a dinosaur's mouth!

We even got some scrapbooking in. I actually enlisted a little slave labor, making Courtney make a layout for me. It turned out really cute, and its a set of pictures that is done!!! Yeah!

I was sad to see her leave..however...I was having SO much fun that I almost completely neglected the things that I needed to do-avoiding cleaning, laundry, doing things for my calling, updating my blog etc. Like I said, it was like I went on vacation in my own house-getting to sleep in my comfy bed every night. Can't beat that!
5 comments:
that was so much fun... I want to go back now!
looks like a fun visit! I'm sure Paul was really sad to miss out on the girls' nights. :)
I wanna be next!
Hey, your blog looks great. Looks like a ton of fun in NC. I emailed you also. Have a great day.
Looks like you two had toooo much fun. No more visits from Courtney until you grow up.
Post a Comment