The weather here is absolutely splendid! After that crazy heat wave at the beginning of the summer, we are enjoying the 80's! We were eating out on the deck last night, and I was sharing my ice cream cone with Parker, and he frowned every time I took it away to take a lick. So, I helped put the cone in his hand, and, what do you know, he had a ball eating ice cream! I'm not sure how much of it actaully made it IN to his mouth, but it was quite entertaining ;)

ALL DONE. He did make a bit of a mess, but it was totally worth it! Plus, look at him fattening up, he's starting to look like a real boy!
A video of all the fun! I had to get video of it because it was pretty funny. My only problem is that every time I would get the camera out, he stopped eating and looked at me. It took 3 takes to finally get him EATING the ice cream!
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

3 comments:
I LOVE seeing Parker growing. It is so cool to see him just being a kid!!!
Love the video! Parker is such a cutie!
Wow I could watch this video over and over! I miss Parker!
Post a Comment