Monday, June 9, 2008

Bad Parker...or Bad mommy???

So the other day I was on the computer, generally ignoring the children. They both seemed to be happily entertaining themselves, so I was enjoying some more time to surf the web. anyways, I hear a rustle of the plant in the living room, and this is what I found:
Now mind you, I was IN the living room, not 10 feet away from him-completely oblivious to his antics. Well, needless to say, he was pretty proud of the mess he had made, and Camden thought that it was hilarious. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but his face was completely covered in a layer of dirt-I had to scrub it off in the bathtub! So, moral of the story: I guess I should pay more attention to my kids! Who would've thought that it would be this one in trouble! He gets more mobile and curious every day. I couldn't be mad at him for very long, look how cute he is! Thank goodness for blogging and scrapbooking, instead of being upset, I thought of what a great scrapbook page and blog post it would be :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Landon did something like that just yesterday. I was letting him explore the upstairs. It was really quiet and I thought he had somehow gotten himself into the bathtub (cause he really likes the bathtub). I wish that was what had happened. John had left the udderly smooth bottle open in his room and Landon had discovered it and gotten it all over the place. He was so happy about it too!

Tami said...

Tiff-where are the pics? You HAVE to take the picture-it's the only way not to scream sometimes :)

The NC Merrill's said...

LOVE this posting...Parker is the cutest kid ever!

Courtney said...

he just looks SOO happy with himself! way to go parker! :)