I have pretty much covered our spring break vacation, except our trip to Silver Springs. This was a very "Florida" excursion. The Silver Springs are actually the headwater for the Silver River and are surrounded by national park. It was very pretty, although hot!
We got to take a ride on a glass bottom boat and see the water rushing right out of the limestone! It was a pretty neat sight. We could also see the fish swimming and the seaweed swaying. The water was so clear that you could easily see right to the bottom!
They also had a bunch of cool animals-most of them being alligators. Grandma had already had enough of Camden, so she thought she'd just feed him to the alligators :)
What a fun day!I'm sorry, but now that my vacation is done, you will have to read about our normal life-like the cavities that Camden has! Enjoy ;)

1 comment:
Hi Tami! I saw a link to your blog through Monica. How's life in NC?
Post a Comment