So, if my blog changes colors every other day, it's because I am learning how to do new things like add different templates and stuff. So, if you have any knowledge of how to, say, add a picture in the background...or cool stuff like that...pass it on to me! I'll proabably get into digital scrapbooking someday, and this will be a good primer for me :)
PS: Let me know which colors are your favorite!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

1 comment:
If you want to have one of your own pictures for a background, it has to be hosted online somewhere. For my blog, the picture is hosted by my college (they give us space for websites and I put it there). If the picture is not big enough though, you have to match the color with a background so it's not just black, etc. Anyway, it'a little bit of a pain. It's all controlled in the html code, which is a little cumbersome to go through. I changed some things (like the width - I hate how narrow most templates are) by changing the html code. It was mostly by trial and error though and took a little bit to figure out what did what.
Post a Comment