So the reason for my poor blogging is that all of my pictures are upstairs (on our slow computer), and I am usually downstairs on the fast laptop (which Paul won't let me put the pictures on because he blames them for our slow computer). When I told this to my mom, she asked why I didn't simply use a flash drive to transfer the pics and videos I wanted. Well, that thought had never occurred to me before! So, because of her brilliant suggestion, and after finding out a 1 GB flash drive only costs $10, she gets to be the focus of the first post :)
When we were in Florida last week for spring break, we were able to meet me mom, grandparents and cousins Danny and Jamie in Orlando for dinner. We met at Buca di Beppo at the Florida mall and got to sit at the pope table-it was kind of creepy because this bust of the pope was staring at everyone during dinner. But there was a "throne" for one person at the table-which Cmaden quickly took :) The food and company were fantastic :) Anyways, after dinner, it was a bit of a fiasco. We went in a shop and they locked the door-Camden was so worried, but it made us realize that the stores, and the mall were closing! We decided to just hang out on some couches in the aisle way, but my grandparents were very concerned that we were going to get locked in the mall; because that happens ALL the time...uh...in movies. Well, we made it out safely, and because of the torrential rain storm, parted ways. It was fun and we hope to do it again in the near future!
Mom with Parker, me and Camden



Danny was holding Camden over his head a minute before....Granddad saying hi to "king" Camden, and Danny's girlfriend, Nicole, Danny and Jamie.
1 comment:
I love the new look and new blogs :) seriously I have the cutest nephews ever, and one hot mom and sister! woowoo!
Post a Comment