OK, I am going to try and blog on Sundays to keep everyone updated-I am so bad at this. I am going to get a flash drive so I can bring my pics downstairs since I won't blog upstairs all by myself where my pics are loaded :)
Look for:
Our trip to Florida including our first family trip to Disney World!
Camden's 6th birthday (most of his present/party taken care of by above mentioned trip :)
Video of Camden riding his bike...without training wheels!
Maybe I'll even get motivated and do our trip to Myrtle Beach we took at the New Year...we'll see
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

1 comment:
Yay! We're looking forward to it. If you feel overwhelmed by catching up, just start recently and go from here. You could also bring bring you camera reader downstairs and install what you need on the laptop.
Post a Comment