Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


I am a bad blogger...but I thought I would update the blog with some Christmas pictures as a gift to all those that regularly check my blog and are dissappointed find nothing changed ;) So, Merry Christmas to all! The visit to Santa wasn't very succesful...




...but we have had fun doing all of our normal holiday things (including mom dressing up her boys in matching Christmas vests)


We will be staying here in North Carolina and taking it easy. The following weekend, we will be heading to Myrtle Beach for some much needed R & R! Maybe I'll make it a new Years resolution to do a better job of updating the blog...well...we'll see ;)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe my eyes! I was doing my normal perusing of Scot's blog and Tiffany's blog and then, I thought I'd check out Tami's blog. What a surprise!!!! There before my eyes were new Christmas pictures of the cute Haines family. Hurray!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! You posted! I can't believe it! I wasn't even going to check your blog after I checked everyone else's but I thought, maybe, just maybe! Parker still doesn't like Santa, huh? Nice pictures! I hope Myrtle Beach was awesome.