Sorry for my lack of posting! I will get Camden's birthday and birthday party pics up ASAP! I have a SEVEN year old running around here!!! I've been working on a photo book from my mom's 50th birthday party and was trying to finish it in time for mother's day, and that has been eating up my spare computer time! I was so proud when I was done, only to discover that you need to leave a .25 inch edge with no important do-dads, writing or pics or it may get cut off in the binding/printing process! So I had to go back and edit most of my pages. Here is the link to my second try!
mom's 50th birthday party photobook
Anyone who wants to order one can sign up on artscow and you get one for $6.99 with free shipping on your first book. Tiff, I have one more layout that I can add that has you guys in it as well, but you'd have to pay for the extra pages...
Anyways, I'll let ya'll know how it turns out when it is actually printed! It was a fun foray into digi-scrapping. I do enjoy it, but I also still enjoy real scrapbooking, so I think I will do both, depending on the project!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

3 comments:
That turned out fabulous! I am impressed!
tami i'm sorry, coulda told you a WAY easy way to get those borders without changing yoir image...:(
Cute cute! I like it!I need to get updated photoshop and start doing this since I can't afford the other way of scrapbooking right now!
Post a Comment