Here are a couple more pages I made. Since I am new to this, leave input! (Especially anyone from my family who's going to want a copy!)

Fourth of July 250
3 months ago
Mr. C and the Parker man are always having some sort of adventure! Whether trying to escape from the mommytron, working together to create the perfect hideout, or seeing how fast they can create the look of a tornado, this team is a hard one to beat!
3 comments:
What program are you using for your digital scrapbooking? It looks really good.
I'm using photoshop and using free papers/elements etc. from the internet! So, no program, just doing it mself with what I find on the net-using free tutorials to teach myself how to do it :D
You can find TONS of free stuff, I have some good links on my blog to free stuff, I recognize the blue stuff from the ones below, I have it too. I need to update my free stuff download links, as some no longer offer stuff and myself and my sister-in-law have found some new ones. Anyways, they look good. I think it's easier once you've traditionaled because you already have a feel for it. I finally printed my first pages a few weeks ago, but i'm waiting for them to come. Anyways, where did you get the layout for the top photo? I know I saw it somewhere recently, and i'm just learning how to use pre-made layouts - though I can't use all of them because i'm using a different program. Have fun.
Karee
Post a Comment