I know, I know, blogging has just not been my strong suit lately...and we've had time off to do things!
OK, we'll go in chronological order. for those of you not on facebook, here's the skinny on our fun April Fools dinner: I told Camden and Paul that since it was April fools, we got to eat cupcakes first for dinner. Little did they know that the cupcakes were in fact meatloaf covered with colored mashed potatoes. The "punch" was actually jello with fruit in it, and then the "sushi" was made with rice crispy treats and gummy worms and wrapped in fruit roll ups :) It was fun, and wasn't nearly as mean as when I told Camden that allowance was being cancelled due to the economy...I actually almost made him cry ;) But he thought it was funny when he knew it was a joke!
Camden has been tracked out for two weeks, and Parker had Wed, Thurs and Fri off for Spring break (Mon and Tues were snow makeup days.) So we've had fun going to the movies-"Race to Witch Mountain" with "the Rock" (yummy), we colored Easter eggs, did the Bond Park Easter Egg hunt, went to a AAA baseball game last night, went to the zoo with friends, and even went bowling (one of Paker's favorite activities.) Want to see all my pics? Oh yeah, I didn't really take any! Bad mommy...
And here is an Easter pic of my cute boys today with all their webkinz (they got 2 more from the Easter bunny.) Camden was all frustrated this morning when he couldn't find his Easter basket, but was happy to get another webkinz, a couple bakugan and candy.
I also started my foray into digital scrapbooking (wait, but I didn't take any pictures of spring break...hmmm....maybe deep down I don't really want to scrapbook the pictures?) So, here are some of my first pages that I have played with. I really enjoy the "handicraft" aspect of making paper scrapbook pages, and I think it takes just as long to digiscrap as normal scrapping, but there is a lot less mess! I want to send a big shout-out to my sister Shana who walked me through using photoshop-I could not even figure out where to start!!! Thank goodness for smart sisters! I am starting my pages with my mom's 50th birthday celebration last summer because other people may want the same pages, and this way I can make a copy for everyone!


Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

1 comment:
That dinner is so fun! and I love how you have that rafting picture as the entire backround! I really like this idea! I guess i would probably need an updated photoshop though... Way cool Tami! i'm a fan!
Post a Comment