Here are some updates to our back yard ;)
First of all, I got a tube slide from a friend at church (Thank you Sherri!!!), and after about 10 hours of heavy labor, I finished it! First, some advice to anyone thinking of adding a tube slide to your playground...DON'T!!! It was A LOT of work! Plus, they are normally ridiculously expensive! But it does look really cool, and Camden thinks that I am a cool mom. He wanted to invite the neighbors over to play on it, and they had a lot of fun. So...maybe it was worth it :) At least Camden now has MY dream swing set ;) Funny what we do for our kids because we would have wanted it as a kid...
My garden continues to grow. I have to admit, I love gardening in North Carolina! Let me tell you what I have done to help my garden grow....uh...nothing. Granted, the rabbits keep nibbling at my parsley, they ate all my lettuce and onions, and the zucchini is covering my chives and bell peppers...but I got 4 yummy tomatoes and a cucumber today...so sounds good to me! Plus, check out my 2 foot tall basil! My spaghetti squash is the plant in the back going crazy. I'm pretty excited about it, but it will be a strange thing to be sharing-anyone want to "pre-reserve" any spaghetti squash? Next year, I'll even take better care of it and it will be even better!
This last pic has nothing to do with our back yard, I just thought it was funny. Parker got ahold of ONE chocolate covered pretzel-seriously, I had no idea he could make such a mess with it!

4 comments:
I wont show you a picture of my garden. It's just flowers that I think are getting eaten!!! So now, they're starting to look a little sad. :(
I love the new background! You seriously are way more into the aesthetics of these blogs, I just like one and stick with it forever:) Love it though!
That is a seriously cool swingset! Good work Tami, you are such a handy woman!
Tami, have you ever heard of outsourcing?
Jokes aside, the set up looks great. Nice work!
Post a Comment