Parker and Camden have really enjoyed the pool this year. Camden wouldn't even put his head under water at the beginning of last summer, and now he's diving for his torpedo-the big difference is goggles. He HATES to get water into his eyes! Parker will drink the pool if I let him. His favorite things is being splashed and "rained on." We have a splash yard at the Y, which he LOVES. This is why I bought the stroller I did-the cover comes off and it turns into a mesh stroller, so I can stroll him around the splash yard instead of tring to carry a heavy squirmy kid! I'm so smart :) Anyways, here are a couple more pics uf us at the pool last week. They were too cute not to add!
Aunt Tiffany taking Parker through the "rain" at the pool.

Camden enjoying the water with his goggles (which I had to go buy since we hadn't brought any)
Landon playing with John. Cute little kid ;)
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

1 comment:
You're going to have to send me those pics of Landon and John at the pool!!
Post a Comment