My family was so nice to me on Mother's Day :) Everyone got ready nicely for church and did the dishes and let me have the computer and do whatever I wanted. Paul surprised me with an iPod! I spent most of the afternoon playing with it, copying songs from my CDs and some from Courtney's iPod-what a fun surprise!
Camden liked rocking out to Mylie Cyrus and listened to the song over and over and over....he LOVES my iPod! Parker thought it was pretty fun, too.
The boys made cute little cards in primary where they filled in answers like Why I was talented and What they liked doing with me. Camden helped fill Parker's out and was very cute. Here are some of the amswers:
My mom is so talented...she can
sew (when is the last time I sewed?), take care of Parker
My mom is so smart she can...
Count to 100, feed Parker
I like it when my mom lets me...
Play with my Leapster, go on walks
In Camden's card from school he said that I weighed 300 pounds and was 305 feet tall! But that I was pretty as a heart ;) They were pretty sweet.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother-in-law! I am a pretty lucky girl :)




No comments:
Post a Comment