Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brothers and webkinz

For Christmas, both boys got Webkinz in their stockings. For those of you without school age children, these are little stuffed animals with web codes, that let them into Webkinz world. Online, they can feed and clothe their pet, build and decorate their rooms, play games and other fun stuff. Camden really enjoys going online to do this and therefore loves his little stuffed animal, who he considers part of the family (which is how he convinced us he should be allowed to be on Webkinz on Sunday) Parker loves anything that has anything to do with Camden. On Sunday mornings, Camden will being the laptop into Parkers room and show Parker how his webkinz is doing (Camden "takes care" of both of their animals online). This allows Paul and I some extra sleep as Parker is entertained in his room.

Here they are on webkinz on the couch after I got Parker out of bed:


What was so cute about this was that their webkinz were "fighting" Parker would take his tiger and kind of push the lion, and then Camden would growl and "fight" back. They were having so much fun playing together and it was so cute that I had to grab the camera! Camden is such an awesome big brother, I don't know what I would do without him!

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Thanks for your comment. I am really developing a complex...It's good to hear I'm not alone!!!

Courtney said...

That's so fun! It's like the modern nanopet or gigapet or whatever those were called that I always wanted! That's cute that Camden takes care of Parker's too!

Carol said...

Thanks for sharing that story - it's precious! Man, I can't wait to see those guys, I mean all you guys.

The Monkey Mama said...

What a sweet big brother! It seems that he's always looking out for Parker... does he ever pester or bug him?

The Monkey Mama said...

Oh... FYI- the Monkey Mama is me- Cortney :)