Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our bipolar almost Spring weather

The weather has been a little crazy out here! On Monday, school was cancelled due to a snow day-again!!!! Camden got to go sledding for the first time (Thank you Rebers for letting us borrow your sled!) We didn't get out till the afternoon and the snow was already starting to melt, but he got some fun runs in before he got too cold :) Parker even got in on the action. He and I went down a couple of times, although climbing up the hill holding him and the sled probably wasn't the safest thing I've done lately...



Then, on Thursday, the kids had an early release from school and Camden's class had a park playdate-the weather was really nice-in the mid 60's. They all had fun playing together, although I noticed a particular little girl was in almost all the pics I took of Camden...hmmm...



Yesterday, the high was 77 degrees and we were out in our shorts getting the garden ready, washing the car and just enjoying the welcome warmth. Cmaden had to go to school-because in year round school, you make up your days on Saturday. Poor kid :(
And today the high is 80 degrees!!! So we've gone from a low of 16 degrees to a high of 80 in less then a week. It's very hard to plan ahead when the weather is like this :) But I will take this beautiful weather any day!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It's like living in Utah all over again!