OK, I'm a few days late...but Parker is now 6! Wow, how about that! We know better then to make a cake, so we got ice cream for his birthday. His Aunt Stephanie was able to come over, and we just had some ice cream and played with his new present-a bean bag throw game. I'll admit, when I bought this months ago, I didn't realize how big it was! oops!! I had envisioned something that he could play from his wheelchair in the living room-but I think it's more of an outside toy ;) That didn't stop us from playing though! We really enjoyed throwing the beanbags off of the balcony into the nets-and Parker found it very amusing as well :) So, our usual low key birthday! We will be making a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in Concord for his birthday in a few weeks (I hadn't booked it because I didn't know how he would be feeling with his legs, so it will be a bit belated ;)
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

1 comment:
I can't believe your boys are so old. Has it really been that long since I have seen you??
Post a Comment