Thursday, August 20, 2009

Parker's casts are off

Parker is a free man!!!! OK, of his casts at least! Here's one last look at his casts-signed by all of his friends for luck:

And now they are off!!! Here are some pictures of my little chicken legged boy:



So, why is he wearing a camo cap in the pics? After we were done at the doctor's office, my aide took Parker out to the lobby while I checked out. A man saw Parker, and was kind of following them. He then asked if he could give Parker a gift. He went to his car and grabbed 2 caps. The military cap he said he wore in Iraq, and he had been kept safe, so he wanted Parker to have it for good luck. He grabbed his safari hat because it was cool. It was so sweet of him to think of my sweet baby boy :)

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

What a nice guy to give him his hats. I bet it feels good to get those off. Hopefully he feels a lot better!

Tiffany said...

That is so sweet! It made me get a little teared up at how nice and considerate someone could be!

Katie said...

Wow-- its cool to see Parker sit like that! Looks like he's pidgeon-toed like his Aunt Katie ;) Those hats are awesome- what a sweet man. It reminds me of Hebrews 13:2

Courtney said...

What a cutie! I LOVE him in those hats and what a sweet man!

Tannie Smith said...

He is adorable. Look how happy he is to be free! :-) I love when I meet nice random people.