I now have a second grader! All you moms out there with older kids weren't kidding when you told me that the older they get, the faster the time goes! Camden missed the real first day of school since we were in Florida, but did go on the second day. I took him to his classroom and the first person he saw was his best friend from last year! So he is a happy camper :) He was also excited that his friend Mary Kate was in his class again-she is "famous" since she is an actress (She does have a recurring role on "One Tree Hill," and had an article done on her in the town newspaper-adding to Camden's awe) ;) He thinks that his teacher is very nice-she is a new teacher, finishing her student teaching and a semester of teaching 3rd grade last year. So, hopefully we will have another great year! It will be hard to top Camden's teacher last year, Ms. Nielsen was pretty great...
Anyways, here are the first day pics!Camden is very excited about his new GI Joe backpack and his bakugan lunch bag!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

1 comment:
My oldest starts kindergarten this year and this has been the fastest summer ever! I feel like I am losing time with him faster and faster. So I am seeing that "older kid" syndrome already. Sigh.
Post a Comment