Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Strawberries

There is a new strawberry patch about 5 minutes from our house that we like to go pick at. I took the boys this afternoon and handed Parker the bucket to hold (he likes to hold things or me :) Anyways, I put some strawberries in the bucket, and went to pick some more, and when I turned back, Parker had grabbed a handful and stuffed them in his mouth! He made a sour face, and then grabbed more. It was so funny to watch him eat them, and he seemed like such a normal little boy, I just couldn't bear to take them out of his hands-I mean, the shirt was already ruined, so why not, right? These picture do not do junstice of the aftermath....



Thank goodness for my new iphone! Now I always have a camera on hand for those random moments :)

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

How cute! What a fun memory to have. I'm glad you got a few pictures!

Tiffany said...

I love the iphone for that reason! It takes great pics and it's always on you. Looks like he had fun!!