Well, this was one Cinco de Mayo that Camden will remember for a while! First of all, he was star of the day at school! He got to go to to the treasure chest and pick a prize and he gets his name posted in a star on the wall. I then took him to Wal-Mart after school today and he got to spend some of that birthday money burning a hole in his pocket (OK, well really he stores it in a glass jar...) My savvy little shopper bought 2 items that he wanted that were on sale and one item he's wanted since Halloween that was on clearance. So my little guy made out with $55 worth of stuff for $30 :) I couldn't be prouder :D He was excited because I'm making him put half of his birthday money in the bank since he got so much stuff for his birthday and from his party, so he's excited that he was able to stretch his money so far.
And then...HE LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!! He was trying to open the packaging with his teeth, and out popped his little loose tooth! Funny enough, it actually freaked him out, he was almost crying! I don't think he was expecting blood with the tooth ;) Look at the cutie:
So we came home, and it was just pouring rain-like torrential rain! And we looked out our back and the stream had flooded! It came up probably 10 feet onto our property (usually the stream is behind the line of trees and the big tree in the upper right corner of the photo.) Craziness. But Camden thought it was just the coolest thing ever. Check out our lakefront property:
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

3 comments:
He is adorable. I love the tooth missing pictures. He will love to look back at that in years to come. sounds like he is all about the saving. Smart shopping can never start too early.
Hey, I leave comments! I like to get comments, so I figure I'd better leave them. (Saw that on your facebook) Has anybody ever told you that Camden looks exactly like you?
Wow! He's losing teeth. He's getting so old! And he's smart and saves money like his mommy!! Not to say Paul isn't smart, he is!!!
Post a Comment