The month of September just got away from me! I've been having too much fun playing with both kids in school :) Everyone wants to see pics of Parker horseback riding, so here they are:


Is he not just the cutest thing you have ever seen in that riding helmet? Parker really enjoys riding and we were excited to get a regular slot. It is costly, but it is something fun for Parker to do to make Camden just a bit jealous :) He also gets a lot of therapeutic benefit out of it!
I will post more soon!
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

2 comments:
I love that middle picture. It looks like he's looking at you and saying, "Look mom! Look at what I'm doing!" He just looks so happy!
You are right, Tami. He looks so cute in that helmet on that horse. And it looks so fun. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment