We have not gotten family pictures in over FIVE years!!! We tried about 4 years ago, but they were so horrible, and we had such a bad experience, that we hadn't been back. So after seeing one of my friends get fabulous family picture, I decided to hire her photographer and get some awesome ones done (figuring if it's only going to be every 5 years, might as well make the picture a good one!) We contacted Julia Wade and set up a photo shoot! Let me tell you, this gal is fantastic! She was really nice, great to work with, and....she was a Ute fan, so you just can't go wrong with that! Anyways, some of her favs are up on her blog here. Take a peek! I am in love.
PS: Just a fun aside, the dress that I'm wearing in the formal picture is the same one the alien princess girl wears on the TV show, "V."
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

1 comment:
They turned out great! You look so pretty!
Post a Comment