I never posted any halloween pics on my blog! So, here we go with halloween 2009: Camden always knows what he wants to be in August, and he has never changes his mind! So, after all the GI Joe hype, it was Snake Eyes all the way! Parker wore the hat he got from the GI that had served in Iraq and I threw on some "desert colored" clothing. They were very cute (Even though we called Camden's costume his "please hit me with your car" costume since he was black from head to toe!)
We went to a really fun halloween party with lots of friends a week before, and had a neighborhood party the day of. On Halloween evening, we did the trick-or-treating thing around the neighborhood. We all went out, figuring that Parker wouldn't last long, but quickly found out that Parker LOVED trick-or-treating! Since most of the homes have stairs up to the front door, I would just wheel Parker up to the bottom of the steps-and Parker would make sure and let them know he was there! He loved holding his bucket and holding it out for candy. He also liked feeling all of the candy wrappers. Of course, Camden didn't mind the extra candy :) The weather was fantastic, so it made for a really nice evening!
here are some pics:
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

2 comments:
awesssommmme! I think snake eyes may have been popular this year. Even among the 25 year old boys. I guess all boys have a 7 year old in them dying to come out!
There are a couple other boys dressed all in black too! They can all go trick-or-treating together and hide away in the night!!!!
Post a Comment