I came across a tutorial on making your pictures more "modern" and discovered that I can make pics taken on my little point and shoot camera look pretty cool! Here's the first one I did:
Before: I was going for an artistic angle (although it was a bit too much...). I LOVE this tree in front of our house and bribed the boys with a long leaf collecting walk if they would humor me and let me take some Fall pictures!
After:

I blurred the surrounding areas and then supersaturated the picture to bring out the fall colors. Then I cropped to get the angle I was looking for. I think they turned out pretty neat!
I took a bunch of Fall pics, which are posted on facebook. I'll post some of my favorites soon. It is so pretty out here!!!
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment