I was blogging so well at the beginning of the year, but it was easier because we had Christmas and Camden was tracked out. Well, Camden is back in school, and I'm back to my routine!
Camden had a bit of a rough transition after 6 weeks with his awesome mom, but is doing much better now that they are doing an earth science unit :) Camden now wants to be a geologist when he grows up. He spends his recess time collecting rocks and is amassing quite a collection! He has made a "museum" in his room-I'll have to get a picture of that to post! I also might have to find a rock tumbler for him to use since he has some cool rocks from doing gem mining a couple of times. He also wants to be in the science fair, so we are busy thinking of cool ideas. he wants to race his cars and see which one goes farther ;) So any ideas for a first grader, let us know!
Parker also had a rough transition back to school after Christmas break, and hopefully this week will be better. I think he might have had a bit of a cold, but he has just been very uncooperative lately! It's challenging when there is really no way to reward or punish him for his behavior...if he could just tell us what he wanted, life would be much easier!
Paul is still loving his job, and still has one, thank goodness! Things are getting scary out there! He really enjoys the work he does and the feeling that each day he is genuinely helping people. He had a fun 33rd birthday going to the Miami/Duke game that went into overtime. We went to Ginza, a japanese hibachi steakhouse for dinner, which was a lot of fun. Camden loved all of the fire :)
I am back to going to the gym, working every once in a while (like tomorrow) and getting this house back in shape (seems like I'm always doing that!) I've also been on facebook, getting slowly sucked in :) I often update my status, so you can see what I am up to ;) I'm enjoying the warmer weather, it seems to make people want to do social things :)
Well, I promise to post pictures too, just thought I'd give a little update for everyone!
Fourth of July 250
1 month ago

2 comments:
You're lucky to get a break with your kids at school. I feel like that day will never come!!! Post some pictures soon!
Facebook is like Hell! It's going to suck you in and you'll never be able to leave!!! No, just kidding but seriously, I don't want to have to check it everyday!
Post a Comment