Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Parker thinks is funny...

I've been slowly transferring my pics and videos over to my new computer and came across this cute video of the boys about 3 years ago. This is when we discovered that Parker loves when things fall down-including us! We think that if one of us collapsed from a heart attack, it would be to the sound of Parker giggling up a storm...what a way to go :)

4 comments:

bladenfamily said...

His little laugh makes me smile. How cute!

Tiffany said...

Wow, that is old! It's in your old place! I love his laugh. So cute.

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness they are both so little and cute! I think my favorite part is how excited Camden is that he made Parker laugh- he is such a good big brother!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what memories that brings back. The boys were so little! Parker still has that same sweet laugh. Thanks for that video.