Camden has been waiting and waiting for snow...so he was ESTATIC to wake up to 4 inches of snow this morning! It has been 2 years since snow stuck to the ground here. Although, when it did happen, he asked, "Why didn't it snow on Christmas Eve or Christmas? That would have made a lot more sense!" Of course, I was scheduled to work today (and I only work TWO days this month!), so Paul got to stay home with the kids for their snow day. It worked out well because the bank ended up having a delayed opening, and all of his appointments cancelled on him (the snow was really coming down hard!) I opened the pharamacy for the 10 people who braved the weather to come pick up their prescriptions.
Paul and the boys ended up having a lot of fun outside, and also had lots of fun eating tons of snacks and drinking hot cocoa by the fire inside. Camden learned to shovel the driveway, and Parker had fun out in the stroller in the snow and loved seeing the snow falling from the sky. So, while it would have been easier on a day I wasn't working, Paul got to enjoy a day off that he would have never taken! Here are some fun pics:Paul playing with the boys in our back yard
Camden out enjoying the snow and learning how to shovel the driveway (never to young to learn!)
Parker and I enjoying the picturesque scenery!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

2 comments:
What? Nevermind about NC. I'd rather live in Fort Collins where it was a perfect 70 degrees today. Snow? Humph! ;) (see Paul's comment on my cold day post)
Whoa! No snow here for weeks! Good thing Camden liked shoveling the driveway- that's why you have kids right? to be your slaves? You look way pretty by the way Tami!
Post a Comment