My brother and sister in law just had their 3rd baby. I was helping out by picking Grandma up and the airport and driving her down to winston-Salem, and then picking her up for the reverse trip. Camden is tracked out until the 28th, and I thought, we should bring Clark (their oldest) back with us! Clark is the cousin closest in age to Camden, and he is almost exactly 2 years younger. All of the other cousins are 2 or under. I think this is his first sleepover, by himself, away from home, so we weren't sure how he'd do. Well...I think he is just ready to move on in! Camden loves having a "little brother" to really play with, and Clark doesn't seem to mind having an "older brother" too much ;) Our house has been filled with running, playing, battling, and a lot of imagination! (They went "skydiving" by jumping off the last 3 steps of the stairs.)
Here are some pics of the fun so far with an extra boy in the house!
Brawling with their Bakugon
The boys at gymnastics-their favorite part was the trampoline and the foam pit!
"
Here they are getting ready to go to sleep in the fort that they built in the playroom!
They are having a ton of fun! Today we are headed to the children's museum for a change of pace. Lots of boy fun aorund here!
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago

2 comments:
That looks like fun! We love cousins...and gymnastics!
I want to go to that gymnastics place! Those places always look like so much fun.
Post a Comment