Saturday, January 17, 2009

Haircut time!

Well, since Paul was playing barber today, he decided that not only would he cut Parker and Camden's hair, but would also cut Clark's as well. They all have a LOT of hair! Thick and fast growing-it must be a Haines gene (well, we know who it comes from-their granddad!!!!)

So here are the 3 unruly boys before their haircut:


Here is Paul working on Clark:


And here they are the 3 young men after their hair cut:

They all think they look like Jedi warriors :) And, as a reward, get to watch "Star Wars: Clone wars" this afternoon.

Oh, and to Scott and Jen, hope you don't mind...surprise?!?! Hopefully this is a favor to you, and if you don't like it, I guess it will grow out!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Heehee, that's funny! I'd appreciate it if you cut my kids' hair. Of course, Landon hates getting his hair cut so it would be a huge favor! He still has all these uneven spots and super long strands where I just couldn't get them while he was wiggling out of control.